Friday 10 May 2013

Exciting News!

Hello, just a quick post to say that I have been published for the first time as a Guest Blogger on mydestination.com - a post I wrote about Copenhagen, which you can find here! Please have a read and maybe leave me some cheeky feedback if you fancy. I've got a second article coming out on the 27th so keep your eyes peeled on my little Author's Page. I'm so excited to be on this website, it's hopefully a way of bringing more traffic and lovely people to my blog!

My name on the front page! I'm rewarding myself with trashy tele and junk food. Yep.

I have two pieces of exciting news as a surprise...I am going to Rome next week, quite last minute and for two nights by myself. There is little more to say about it than that, I am very excited and it's a big surprise. I woke up this week, cracked on with job applications, and decided that it really was Now Or Never, so bonjourno Roma! And watch this space for more posting, eep!

No comments:

Post a Comment